The new integration for Microsoft Teams in Zendesk Support is available! After launching the existing Zendesk Microsoft Teams integration in 2016, Zendesk received a lot of feedback from customers about features they would like to see added to this integration. And the first version has now been released. Let’s take you through the new features and what’s yet to come in future launches.
Make your workflows more efficient and effective
The new Zendesk Microsoft Teams integration will lift your internal and external support to a new level. It empowers seamless and collaborative workflows across both systems. Support has never been more efficient and effective. So what’s new?
- You can create, view, and update Zendesk tickets directly from Microsoft Teams.
- Your support agent can add internal notes or public replies to tickets without changing to Zendesk Support.
- You can follow up on your tickets in real-time and get notifications based on status, priority, or type.
- An Answer Bot can answer commonly asked questions in Microsoft Teams.
- You can see all open and closed personal tickets in a single list view in Microsoft Teams.
More new features in the pipeline
All of the above is available as of now.. In the meanwhile, Zendesk continues to develop new features that they are planning to release in the future, like:
- Side conversations in Microsoft Teams.
- The use of custom ticket forms when creating and updating tickets in Microsoft Teams.
- Sending notifications for SLAs to Teams channels or DM.
What do you need to do?
You are already using the Microsoft Teams integration for Zendesk Support? Well, that integration will be deprecated on 1 September 2022. So, you will have to move to the new integration before that date. But no worries. We are here to help you migrate from the old to the new!
Are you using Zendesk Support and Microsoft Teams separately, but this integration sounds like music to your ears? Well, you are at the right address. We can help you install, activate, and configure your new Zendesk Microsoft Teams integration.
More of a Slack fan? We’ve got you covered too. The Slack integration for Zendesk Support connects a single Zendesk subdomain to a Slack workspace, allowing you to interact with Support tickets in your Slack channels.